2019 CONFERENCE THEME
"Our Changing Oceans and Coasts: Driving Innovation in Charting"
CALL FOR PAPERS
Call for Papers Authors are invited to submit abstracts for papers and posters for presentation at U.S. Hydro 2019. The deadline to submit your abstract is October 31, 2018. Topics of particular interest include Hydrographic Sciences and Technology as applied to:
1. Emerging Software & Technology
2. Coastal Management & Restoration
3. Data: Multi-use, Analysis, & Intelligence
4. Hydrographic Education & Development
5. International Hydrographic Collaboration
6. Hydrography for Coastal & Offshore Structures
7. The Future of Nautical Charting & Ocean Mapping
8. Hydrographic Project Management/Maritime Law & Policy
We propose that papers be submitted in either APA or IEEE format. Paper formatting is not mandatory but suggested for professionalism.
We look forward to learning more about your innovative and engaging conference presentation!
Keynote SpeakerRear Admiral Shepard Smith
Technical Speaker Coordinator - Vanessa Self Miller, NOAA (firstname.lastname@example.org)