3D at Depth is growing and has a need for full time Marine Construction / Construction Support Senior Surveyors based out of our Houston, Texas office. As a Senior Surveyor, you will support our Marine Construction / Construction Support project in the Americas, with the opportunity to travel and work on international jobs. A successful candidate must be a expert in Marine Construction / Construction Support who thoroughly understands the project requirements from beginning to end.
- Involved & Responsible for all aspects of the offshore survey project
- Setup, Operate, Test, and Troubleshoot survey equipment
- Technical understanding of survey equipment and software used in Marine Construction job.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Associates degree or higher in Surveying, GIS, Geophysics or related discipline preferred but not required
- 3 - 5 years of Offshore Marine Construction / Construction Support experience
- Problem Solving Skills
What we offer
Apply online at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2534449059/
- A competitive compensation
- Excellent health care benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K Plan
- Vacation & Sick Paid Time Off