At David Evans and Associates, Inc. (DEA), our philosophy is to find outstanding professionals and give them the freedom and support to do what they do best. For over 40 years, DEA has been leading complex transportation, energy, water resources, and land development projects nationwide. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with clients to design innovative solutions that address the unique needs of each project. The firm has over 30 offices in 11 states and employs approximately 750 people. DEA is an employee-owned corporation and consistently ranks among ENR’s Top 100 Pure Design Firms in the U.S.
DEA’s Marine Services division is an award-winning leader in the field of hydrographic and geophysical surveying. DEA Marine Services is staffed by a highly experienced group of professional hydrographers, surveyors, engineers, and scientists with wide-ranging expertise in hydrography, oceanography, marine geology and geophysics, geodesy, and geospatial science. We are recognized as trusted advisors to our clients and take pride in our ability to develop innovative field programs and geospatial products to address the specific objectives of each project.
David Evans and Associates, Inc. (DEA), ranked No.2 in the Northwest by ENR for “making a difference” in transportation, water and environment, energy, land development, marine services, and surveying and geomatics, has an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator/Specialist in our Marine Services Division located in Vancouver, WA. The ideal candidate is a highly organized and motivated team player who can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This position includes, but is not limited to:
- Daily review of Federal, State, and local business opportunities.
- Maintaining CRM (client relationship management) information including marketing and client contact database
- Coordinating client team meetings and tracking sales pipeline
- Leading and/or supporting others in the preparation and production of proposals and SOQs
- Preparation and maintenance of collateral marketing materials, including employee resumes, project descriptions, SOQs, etc.
- Conference support
- Collaborating with marketing staff from other DEA regions and divisions on shared pursuits
- Provide technical writing review and formatting of reports to DEA standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or public relations field
- Five plus years’ experience in marketing professional services
- Proficiency in MS applications, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and a CRM Database
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, and strong graphics aptitude
- Able to work as part of a team
- Experience in the A/E/C industry
- Experience in the physical marine sciences industry, especially hydrographic and related surveying services
- Experience leading and preparing SF-330 proposals
- Experience with Deltek Vision
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
DEA is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.