DOF Subsea is a leading provider of subsea services in all the major oil and gas production regions around the world. With world class ROVs, Survey systems, and a fleet of offshore construction vessels, the group combines expertise and technology to deliver integrated subsea solutions to the offshore oil and gas industry.
We currently have an upcoming job opportunity for a Surveyor Grade I to join our team. The function is to implement and maintain survey standards during offshore operations. This includes setting up and operating the survey equipment, logging, QC and backing up of data. The candidate will assist the Senior Surveyor or Party Chief following instructions and fulfilling a shift role unsupervised. The Surveyor will conduct duties on vessels offshore.
- 2 years of offshore experience required; i.e. surface & subsurface experience required
- Degree in Surveying/Geomatics or equivalent
- Able to obtain appropriate offshore medical and offshore survival course
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United State, i.e. US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Proficient in Microsoft Package – Word/Excel/Powerpoint and Document Control Systems
- Interpersonal and organization skills
- Communicator, written and oral skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Interested candidates should apply to: https://dof-subsea.workable.com/j/5454048F18