Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for papers and posters for presentation at U.S. Hydro 2019. The deadline to submit your abstract is October 31, 2018.
Topics of particular interest include Hydrographic Sciences and Technology as applied to:
Emerging Software & Technology
- Coastal Management & Restoration
- Data: Multi-use, Analysis, & Intelligence
- Hydrographic Education & Development
- International Hydrographic Collaboration
- Hydrography for Coastal & Offshore Structures
- The Future of Nautical Charting & Ocean Mapping
- Hydrographic Project Management/Maritime Law & Policy
- Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The abstract should contain information and/or data that demonstrates that high quality information will be presented
- Abstracts should not promote a commercial product, process, or service.
- Abstract should be clear and well written.
- Authors should comply with instructions and deadlines provided with the call for abstracts.
- Papers should be 20-25 minutes in length with an additional 5 minutes for Q&A
- Papers and posters will be featured online and in the printed program
- All presenters must register for the meeting, pay applicable registration fees and attend the meeting
Submissions will be reviewed by the abstract review committee, and you will be notified via email within two weeks of review regarding acceptance
Any questions contact the Technical Speaker Coordinator - Vanessa Self Miller, NOAA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Call for papers deadline to submit abstracts is October 31, 2018.
The U.S. HYDRO 2019 conference has sold over 50% of its booth space. Join the action and become an exhibitor.