Win a labor day bbq package for just $10!
Summer in Houston just isn't the same without the annual Labor Day BBQs to gather with friends to share stories and good food. This year we have to stay apart due to COVID-19, but that doesn't mean you should go without good BBQ this Labor Day weekend!
Buy a ticket for just $10 to help the THSOA-HC Scholarship fund and get a shot at one of two (2) available Grand Prizes, or one of four (4) 2nd prizes.
Winners must pick up their prizes in Houston, so please be sure you will be around Houston on September 4th, or have a crazy-good logistics team ready to get your winnings from Houston to your location.
2 lucky winners will each receive the grand prize, nearly $100 of meats for their Labor Day weekend. This includes:
- 1/2 brisket
- 1 rack of ribs
- 1 order of burnt ends, OR 1 dozen tamales (beef or pork)
That's enough to feed a large family, or a small wolf-pack for the weekend!
4 lucky winners will each receive the runner-up prize, nearly $50 of meats for their Labor Day weekend in one of two options:
- 1/2 brisket
- 1 rack of ribs AND;
- 1 order of burnt ends OR 1 dozen tamales (beef or pork)
- Each entry to the event sold online is one ticket. To purchase multiple tickets, you can add "Guests" to your event listing and pay for them. For example, a registrant with 4 guests will have purchased 5 total squares.
- Payment online must be completed within 15 minutes or your order will be cancelled.
- The grid is made up of 100 squares (10x10), a maximum of 100 tickets will be sold for this event.
- Squares are filled in first come, first-served order. Starting A1-A10 then B1-B10, etc.
- On August 28th, or when all the squares have been sold, letters and numbers will be assigned to drawing cards for all 100 squares and winning squares will be picked at random.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone and can pick up their prizes in Houston at the DOF Subsea office. Time to be confirmed with Uncle J and the winners.
- Please do not sign up as "Anonymous user." Otherwise, winnings go to the next square pulled.