THSOA- New England Chapter
July 18, 2019
The New England Chapter of The Hydrographic Society of America will convene on July 18 for our first annual Hydro Bowl. This event follows UNH-CCOM’s Industry Partners Day. Please join us for an evening of bowling, networking, sea stories, and good fun.
Download flyer HERE
Sponsorship opportunities are available if your organization would like to help put on this event.
Bowl-O-Rama Family Fun Center in Portsmouth, NH, 599 Lafayette Rd. Portsmouth, NH
• Bowling starts at 6:00pm and will go until approximately 8:00pm
• Tickets are $15 and available from THSOA- New England officers in advance or at the door
• Food and libations will be available for purchase at the bowling alley
• A 50/50 raffle will be held
• All proceeds from bowling and the raffle will benefit the funding of THSOA scholarships
• Attendees are encouraged to form teams of 4-6 members in advance, but there will be plenty of spots for “pick up” bowlers as well.
• Jack Herbert -Jack.Herbert@gmail.com, (757) 288 –3074
• Nick Townley - NBTownley@gmail.com, (415) 996-9998
This event would not be made possible if it weren't for our sponsors.
All proceeds from this event will go towards funding the THSOA New England Chapter’s Student Scholarship Awards program. We have given out 2 x $1,000 scholarships in the last 12 months.
Event Specific (contact Jack Herbert or Nick Townley for further details):
Trophy sponsorship - Item of hydrographic interest suitable for NE HydroBowl perpetual trophy with naming rights for 2019 (nose cone, dummy towfish etc)
Glassware sponsorship - THSOA NE and Sponsor branded glasses for this event and for use as future presentos.
Token award sponsorship - Three small items to be presented to bowling category winners, type at sponsor’s discretion (ie rubber chicken etc)
Food sponsorship – Assortment of snack options provided by venue at venue cost.
Drinks sponsorship - Two drink tokens per attendee at venue cost.
Platinum Sponsorship $500.00 - All sponsors will be acknowledged at the event. Platinum sponsors will have their logo acknowledged on the New England Chapter website.
Gold sponsorship $300.00 - All sponsors will be acknowledged at the event.
Silver sponsorship $200.00 - All sponsors will be acknowledged at the event.
Bronze sponsorship $100.00 - All sponsors will be acknowledged at the event.
All sponsors will have their company logo on the event banner and will be acknowledged at the event.
If you would like to make a donation to the New England Chapter, you can either go online by clicking here or you can mail a check. Our mailing address is P.O. Box 1095 | Cheshire, CT 06410 USA. Please make sure to make a note that the funds are going to the New England Chapter.