TerraSond is looking to add a highly diligent & meticulous Senior Project Manager to the team. You'll be responsible for leading project managers to deliver project and manage issues, risks, and project changes to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. You will contribute to process improvement initiatives relative to improving cost control and project delivery.
The successful candidate will oversee project management to ensure projects produce the required quality of deliverables within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve and stay within the defined scope of work.
Due to the nature of this role we are only considering local candidates to Houston, TX and must have the right to work in the U.S.
- Work closely with senior management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the project management program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of corporate business strategy objectives and safety objectives.
- Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities to forecast resource requirements; prepare and maintain project budget; schedule resources; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Monitor the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings providing status reports regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, profit or loss, and communicating across leadership.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Ensure projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Act as an internal quality and cost control check for projects.
- Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Evaluate staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Assist with establishing staff goals and objectives.
- Communicate expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing project manager contributions.
- Select, train, assign, schedule, coach, motivate, and evaluate personnel; provide or coordinate staff training; counsel employees to correct performance deficiencies, implement discipline and termination procedures.
For more details about the position, or to apply, please visit https://acteon.jobs.net/en-GB/job/senior-project-manager/J3Q4T5655GBNB7M4SXC