TerraSond is looking to add an organised & meticulous Project Manager to the team here in Palmer Alaska. The successful candidate will be responsible for the lifecycle of their projects from sourcing, bidding, planning to executing, in accordance with industry standards, regulatory agencies and company philosophy. Sales efforts and projects to be mainly focused around Alaska projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure safety standards on current project(s) and take a proactive role in HSEQ and promote a culture of safety and quality awareness.
- Create and review cost estimating and project planning to determine appropriate pricing and asset requisition.
- Plan, execute and deliver contractual deliverables.
- Assure adherence to contract standards and requirements.
- Be clearly aware of project budget, scope of work, quality requirements and time schedule to meet Company and Client requirements.
- Monitor and review project financial performance.
- Maintain and ensure timely and accurate status reports on current contact(s) / project(s).
- Undertake monthly accruals, prepare contract invoicing monthly/as required.
- Organize and schedule contracted projects to meet deadlines and profitability targets.
- Build client relationships to gain understanding of client requirements.
- Communicate with clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers and subject matter experts to coordinate functions and manage project activities across projects.
- Assign or delegate responsibilities to subordinate employees.
- Provide supervision, discipline and support to subordinate employees.
- Dispatch and manage multiple field personnel.
- Establish and update field policies, working through the Chief of Surveys, as needed or required.
- Provide technical assistance and mentoring to others within assigned project(s).
- Serve as a company representative and work to maintain ongoing positive relationships with project related agencies, officials and organizations.
- May have Review and evaluate staff performance, conduct performance conversations, assist in establishing staff goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the management of project employees.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please visit the posting here: https://acteon.jobs.net/en-GB/job/project-manager/J3V7L664Q01J0YX7S1L