TerraSond is looking to add a meticulous & hard working Senior Offshore Party Chief to the team. The successful candidate will supervise and direct field crew and take the lead in the completion of various types of field operations including managing survey operations offshore.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience as a Senior Offshore Party Chief, understand the tools we use and recognize good data versus bad data. Must possess strong organizational skills, a positive attitude, a professional and calm demeanor, the ability to interface with the client and their representatives in a positive constructive manner and maintain HSE requirements.
This role is an offshore role, and will require a significant amount time spent on a vessel and may take place in inclement weather and extreme temperatures. Responsibilities may require an adjusted work schedule, long days, and evening/weekend hours to meet deadlines. Extensive travel is required.
- Ensure projects are executed safely, within spec, and within budget
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of survey results
- Ensure the validity of certificates and calibrations
- Assist in the mobilization/demobilization of the project
- Responsible for the proper operation of survey equipment and software on board
- Assist in preparing and maintaining project documentation and procedures
- Communicate with clients/staff regarding survey-related matters and report on the status of the survey (material, personnel and project overview)
- Participate in the daily project meetings on board and periodic meetings of the vessel management
- Perform trip debriefs and employee evaluations after each rotation
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties or completes special projects as assigned
For more details or to apply for the position, please see posting here: https://acteon.jobs.net/en-GB/job/senior-offshore-party-chief/J3T22Y72F2YVF0BT4DT