Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is the Americas leading maritime & offshore recruitment company. Founded by a licensed mariner who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
Field Project Manager
Based from home in the Continental US
The successful candidate will have five plus years of marine survey experience along with Project Management / Party Chief experience. The job requires you to plan field survey projects, manage the field survey logistics and manage the field surveyors during the project. They will also be able to provide QA/QC of collected data. The selected candidate will not require relocation and can work from home or in the office during planning and future data processing phase.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Hydrography, Geophysics, or geotechnical sampling
- 5+ years’ experience in marine survey
- Experience with GIS and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of software packages including: (QINSy, CARIS, QINSy, HYPACK, Qimera, &/or Fleidermaus)
- No Visa Sponsorship. Must be US citizen, Permanent Resident, Green Card Holder or have a valid H1B Visa.
- Ability to work from home anywhere in the Continental USA
- Ability to work offshore