Do something that means something at Williams. This isn’t just a job - it’s an opportunity to explore and discover your passion with coworkers who become friends and mentors who push you to be your best self in and out of the office. At Williams, we make energy happen. And you can too, so bring your energy to ours.
As Survey Coordinator Sr., you will use your subject matter expertise to initiate agreements, prepare job scopes and respond to requests for project proposals. This role will interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve processes and standards.
Your work will challenge you, and with our Core Values & Beliefs to guide you, you’ll quickly learn and grow with us.
· Coordinates survey functions with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with company and industry standards and government codes, and development of practical, safe and cost-effective designs
· Projects cost analysis and estimates
· Interprets applicable states' jurisdictional minimum technical standards for real property conveyance and condemnation; responsible for securing professional certifications
· Serves as subject matter expert (SME) of survey policy, procedures and standards
· Serves as project management SME; oversees survey contractors and communicates project status to management and internal/external customers
· Identifies and proactively resolves disputes and claims
· Provides on the ground preliminary survey work
· May lead teams or mentor others
· Other duties as assigned
Education/Years of Experience:
· Required: High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience
· Preferred: Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience
· Must possess valid State Driver’s License and clean driving record
· Demonstrates excellent organizational/interpersonal skills and safety as the utmost priority
· Needs proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Application and PC skills
· Needs basic knowledge of As built drawings, piping, mechanical, structural, instrumentation and electrical
· Needs proficient knowledge of Surveying Principles, GPS, Mapping, GIS, Civil alignments and Survey Calculations
Offshore Survey Coordinator Sr.:
· Needs proficient knowledge of Hydrographic Surveying Principles, GPS, Mapping, GIS, Civil alignments and Survey Calculations
· Needs proficient knowledge of multibeam and side scan sonar bathymetry survey deliverables
TO APPLY VISIT https://co.williams.com/williams/careers/ and search “survey”